CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scraplift Idea

I talk to a lot of people about looking at ideas everywhere and using them to inspire you to make something different. You don't have to have the EXACT paper and pictures to make basically the same layout.
So I wanted to show you this with an idea that I loved in a idea book.



And here is the page that I made:

Notice the similarities in the arrangement of the paper, the wording stretching vertically and the circle around the pictures. The differences are in the added embellishments in the corners and the circle is hand drawn on my layout. I also only used one larger photo of Garrett rather than three smaller ones.
I love looking at idea books, and using the things I see to inspire me. Try it sometime, you don't have to make the EXACT page, just let it help lead you to a layout that works for you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, nice information you got here, i hope that you can elaborate more on sidebar topics. Because one of my gossip blog have some problem on that. So if you can tell me how to get more topics, it would be nice !

Thanks

http://www.gossipget.com