CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally some more ideas!

Me and computers are not the best of friends. Almost a month ago now, my computer crashed and I have just today been able to get the scanner part of my all-in-one printer to work again. It has been one slow process getting my computer back to my usual working order. Anyways. I have been in a scrapbooking groove lately and I am loving it. So I though I would post some pages I have been making. Here are some of my favorites!


These pictures of Tilden show perfectly how he was at the pumpkin patch. He was on a mission and had to put EVERY pumpkin in the wheel barrel. Along the bottom of the page I placed a progression of pictures showing him slowly picking up one pumpkin. The big picture is the last one once he got it in his hands good and solid. I added a lot of embellishments, but also have 8 pictures on the page too. I love this layout!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Tilden right now. He was really sick when I took the picture, and of course needed his binki to keep him happy. This paper is from Cosmo Cricket, I have had it laying around forever. It was an 8x8 pad of paper, so I just made a collage of paper to create the square. It was really simple. Plus using the lined patterned paper on the side was a perfect way to add journaling.

These are the pictures of me and Ian in La Conner. I wasted no time scrapbooking them, I loved the paper this summer that I picked up. It is the Cosmo Cricket Summertime line. My favorite part is the bold fun colors of it.
*********************************************************
Last week I taught a scrapbooking class that was focusing on more journaling and the importance of telling the story. Not just thinking that the picture will tell your story for you. It got me really excited about doing this more. That is what we are trying to preserve anyways right! So keep that in mind the next time you scrapbook. Is there something that needs to be said about the pictures? Hope you like the ideas I have today. I will try to get in the habit of doing this more often.

No comments: